The Global Airport Benchmarking Report is now
available. To order a copy of the report, click here.
ATRS World Conference
ATRS World Conference will highlight keynote sessions featuring
executives from the aviation industry. Results of the ATRS airport
benchmarking report outlining the productivity of the world's airports
will be presented. In addition, the latest in aviation research will be
presented at concurrent sessions throughout the conference.
Participation is expected from all facets of the
aviation industry, including airlines, airports, air traffic control,
officials, consultants and academics. As a result, the ATRS World
Conference provides an excellent venue for networking. Moreover, a
number of special issues highlighting the best papers from the
conference will be published in leading transportation journals.
The 20th ATRS World Conference
Call for Abstracts Now Closed
June 23 - 26, 2016
To access to the registration page, please click on the button below.
Visit our conference website and find more information on the 2016 ATRS World Conference
Please submit both papers and presentations to email@example.com. Thank you!
- Complete paper submission deadline: May 15, 2016
- Presentation files (PPT, Videos, etc.) submission deadline: May 31, 2016
Speical Issues Web Page
About Conference Papers
* The annual conference papers are distributed among current ATRS members at no cost.
* The conference papers are available online for purchase.
Please visit the following link for more details:
ATRS Individual Membership & Conference Papers
List of Past World Conferences:
- 2015 - Singapore, Singapore
- 2014 - Bordeaux, France
- 2013 - Bergamo, Italy
- 2012 - Tainan
- 2011 - Sydney, Australia
- 2010 - Porto, Portugal
- 2009 - Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 2008 - Athens, Greece
- 2007 - Berkeley, California, USA
- 2006 - Nagoya, Japan
- 2005 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2004 - Istanbul, Turkey
- 2003 - Toulouse, France
- 2002 - Jeju Island, South Korea
- 2001 - Seattle, Washington, USA
- 2000 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1999 - Hong Kong, China
- 1998 - Dublin, Ireland
- 1997 - Vancouver, Canada